Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2004

Post-Conferences Post

I love parent/teacher conferences. It's generally a joy to visit with my students' parents and guardians. For some, it's a chance to compliment their child on work well done. For others, it's a chance to talk honestly about what their child should be doing differently. Parents usually have some interesting background information to share on their child, too, that comes out only at conferences! My student-teacher did a great job, too, at visiting with the parents and sharing useful details about the students and keeping the conferences going at a good pace. I only wish more parents would take advantage of the opportunity to visit with us teachers. I hope more parents will make use of iMoberg now, too (which, BTW, now shows up when I Google my name!).

No comments:

Post a Comment