Pages

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Hair, Etc.

Abigail's hair is shoulder-length from having cut it this summer to donate to Locks of Love. Suzanna went in for a cut a couple days ago, too. She also wanted to donate hers to Locks of Love, but it wasn't quite long enough, so she just got a regular cut, and now it's shoulder-length. Hillary was going to have a trim the same day, but she requested a cut like her sisters', so now her hair is shoulder-length, too. They look more than ever like triplets. They're so cute!!

Susan and the girls are in The Cities right now to participate in the wedding of our friend Cathy Spicer. My daughters are flower girls, and my wife is a vocalist. Susan's sister Cassie accompanied them to help keep an eye on the girls, since I'm stuck here teaching. So it's a quiet night at home tonight.

I get to go to Grease at UND again tomorrow night, this time chaperoning a group of Drama Club kiddoes. Saturday night I get to attend Faith Expressions with my confirmation mentee, Jordan. Sunday morning he will be confirmed at our church, Calvary Lutheran Church. And, of course, I will work on writing for my UND courses and, at school, on lesson planning for my students. That's my weekend plan!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kevin,

    I was just looking around the school's website when I stumbled upon your website. My step-daughter, Amanda Anderson attends school at EGF, and is in the 11th grade. I used to work with Cathy Spicer at Target years ago and we were good friends who have lost touch over the years. I just happened to see her engagement picture in the paper on Sunday. What a coincidence that I would read about her in your blog!
    Have a great day!
    Pam Anderson

    ReplyDelete