Pages

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Comps

After school today, Susan stopped by the high school with a letter I had received from the Educational Leadership department at UND. It began thusly:

Dear Kevin,

The purpose of this letter is to provide you with the results of your departmental comprehensive examination that you completed on January 8-9, 2006. Congratulations; we are pleased to inform you that you have passed your "comps."

Yea! My fellow doctoral cohort members and I have been growing really impatient these past months, waiting and waiting for news about our comps. We were told that some would have to rewrite part or all of their comps, and none of us looked forward to being told we were part of that group. I don't know how others did, but as for me, I'm glad to have this milestone completed and checked off my list of steps toward becoming Dr. Moberg.

1 comment:

  1. Doctor Moberg....Hmmmm, I like it. :-) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete