Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2008

We Have a Winner (or Two)!

Hello, kittens! I'm back from hiatus (and a trip to Boston, which necessitated the time away from Pensive? No, Just Thinking--but more on that in a subsequent post) with the results from the recent quiz on which precious darling said which amusing and precocious thing. First, the answers (verified by the girls themselves; in the fortnight since posting the quiz, I myself forgot who said what!):
  1. A (Hillary -- "Well, that was quite unexpected.")
  2. C (Suzanna -- "And what if I were one of those babysitters?")
  3. B (Abigail -- "Oh, you could help or help not.")
  4. B (Abigail -- "comma-ment")
  5. A (Hillary -- "Yes, other than those four things that I said, I'm feeling just fine.")
  6. B (Abigail -- "Daddy, you are one outrageous boy.")
  7. A (Hillary -- "I would like to multiplicate.")

Second, the winners (from the whopping three contestants--so-o-o lame, O Ye Lurkers Who Read but Do Not Comment!): my sisters, Cathy and Sandy! Each of them got three wrong (and two of those three wrong were the same ones), but Cody wasn't far behind with four wrong.

Finally, the prize: a free subscription for one entire year to this very blog! Yes, dear sisters, read away for twelve glorious months knowing that you are paying absolutely nothing for that privilege, thanks to your knowledge of your nieces and your ability to guess.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're back to finally post the correct answers. I've been anxiously (yes, anxiously, not eagerly) waiting to see what my score was! I'm also disappointed in myself, as that results in a score of LESS than 60%! Sheesh!
    Anyway, thanks for the prize....I think. Hee! So, will the invoices stop now, for a while???
    Welcome back!..."Kotter"

    ReplyDelete