Pages

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Look! It's Christmas!

The Sunday after Thanksgiving, the girls and I put together a gingerbread train, hauling candy to all the good little girls and boys. We had spent the weekend putting Christmas decorations up around the house and were in the mood for a holiday project, so Susan helped us make the royal icing and let us make a royal mess in the kitchen. Here are some highlights:

Just the other night on my way home from work, I saw a Christmas yard light display that was so pretty, I just had to show my family. So I pulled into the garage, stepped into the house, grabbed each child and carried her uncloaked and unshod into the warm vehicle, had Susan grab the camera, and drove them all to the house with these lights (below) to enjoy the sight/site:

2 comments:

  1. Kion - OK, I admit I don't always read the blog, but I try to check out the pictures. Is it my imagination, or have you not changed one bit in YEARS!? I can't believe how big the girls are getting. Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruthie, if you had had the amount of plastic surgery and Botox injections that I've undergone in the last decade, you'd look as encased-in-plastic as I do. Merry Christmas to you, too!

    ReplyDelete