Pages

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Parent Locator Update #2

Dad and Beverly are now at Castle Rock Shores, a resort just north of Parker, AZ and south of Lake Havasu on the CA/AZ border. (Click on the map for an image that you can manipulate: enlarge, zoom in to street level, zoom out to topical map perspective, etc.) Temperatures have been in the chilly 50 to 60 degree range (those of you from ND may guffaw aloud at this point), but they're going to tough it out there for a few weeks, brave souls.

Any guesses where they'll be off to next? Click "comments" below and share your predictions!

3 comments:

  1. My prediction? Texas. That's all I'm sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm....I never got the email regarding this location. The last one I read was from this past Saturday. Oh well.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh yea....it was me that sent put in the last comment.....Sandy

    ReplyDelete