Pages

Monday, November 05, 2007

Ghouls' Night Out

I was out of town for Halloween (as faithful readers know), so I didn't get to take our little girls out trick-or-treating while Susan stayed home to hand out candy, as we usually do it. Instead, Susan's dad came to our house and manned the candy bowl while Susan took the girls out and about. She did, however, take some photos and e-mail them to me so that I could see them that evening in Portland! Hillary dressed as a princess, Abigail as a jack-o'-lantern, and Suzanna as a news reporter. Here they are:

Yes, I realize that this is one more photo of Suzanna than of her sisters, but her facial expression is just too much! It make-a me to laugh.

1 comment:

  1. Side note: All of the girls were allowed and encouraged to wear their costumes to school that day, so we took advantage of the good light and the fresh costumes to take pictures in the morning. I wanted pictures outside with the fall foliage/decorations on our front step. IT WAS COLD!!!!! The girls were not amused, but they were tolerant of their mother and her whims :-)

    ReplyDelete