Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2008

How to Be Mean to Your Sister

  1. After she has taken time off work and driven about 12 hours to see your dad and stepmom and to do more work [helping them with various projects around the house], have her drive another 2.5 hours to your home to do even more work [running a Tastefully Simple party hosted by your wife].

  2. After she has set up for the party, delivered her sales pitch to all the attendees, and then rung up all the orders, make her stand around the kitchen eating the leftover food samples from the party instead of preparing her a legitimate supper.

  3. Make her sit at the dining room table and play charades and Apples to Apples with your daughters, who are all so "into" both games that it's a continuous scream-fest that almost certainly bores into her brain and exacerbates her fatigue.

  4. Drag her to an evening showing of Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa (let her pay for her own $5 ticket) and make her share a large bag of buttery popcorn with two of her nieces.

  5. The next morning [today], make her eat toast and cold cereal for breakfast while you ignore her and concentrate instead on helping your kids find appropriate clothes for church and prodding them to brush their teeth and fix their hair.

  6. Make her pose for photos with your kids before rushing her out the door on your way to deliver your kids to Sunday school.

Abigail, Hillary, and Suzanna with Auntie Sandy!

4 comments:

  1. I don't recall any mistreatment going on.....I have had a blast so far this trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Tidings, Moberg. I have traversed yon miles throughout my life and have came to only one conclusion: you, sir Moberg, are a man deserved of the finest wines, the fattest geese and a large tract on land.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Moberg family - I hadn't been on for a while so I had to get updated! I love all the pictres and stories! When I talk to Kathy & Mary they kind of catch me up - I heard about the play and how good it was! I love the snowman - we have been having 60 & 70 degree weather. Girls give your Grandpa Roger a hug for me!! Love to all

    Jake

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Little Brother....just wanted you to read this quote from K just now:
    "Way to go, Kevin...you get brother of the year, that's for sure. Geez!"
    Just thought I'd share this little tidbit. I see that you are still torturing our sister, the same as you always did. Just watch out, she's fiesty, you know, and not afraid to get even! ;-)

    ReplyDelete