Pages

Monday, June 06, 2005

June's Thought-Provoking Question(s)

EASING INTO SUMMER

If you are a student or a teacher, you likely just recently started your summer vacation. Some of you just graduated and are beginning your first June as the proud owner of a high school diploma!

If you are neither a student nor a teacher and are still reporting to work daily and don't consider the summer to be any more of a vacation than the spring or autumn or winter, at the very least you cannot deny that June has begun, and with it comes summertime weather [recent dreary, overcast skies notwithstanding] and activities.

What are your special plans for the summer? What will you be doing in June, July, and/or August that you don't normally do the other months of the year? What are you looking forward to this summer? Share details about your summer vacations, summer jobs, summer hobbies, etc.

1 comment:

  1. I'll share a few:

    --I will be in a play (Henrik Ibsen's A DOLL'S HOUSE) in Grand Forks, ND June 16-18; I play the bad guy, and my daughters are in it, too!!

    --I will do yardwork and play outside with my family

    --In June and July, I'll be taking classes and putting in internship hours for my Ph.D. program at UND in Grand Forks, ND

    --Over the Independence Day weekend in July, I'll travel to the Battleview/McGregor/Tioga, ND area to attend an extended-family reunion

    --In August, I'll attend an Education Minnesota Summer Seminar in St. Joseph, MN

    --In August, I'll attend a week-long Teaching American History seminar in Thief River Falls, MN

    ReplyDelete