Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2007

F. Y. Musical I.

In case you like listening to music, you might want to know that Yahoo! Music's LAUNCHcast is pretty handy to listen to when one is signed in to Yahoo! Messenger. I've been listening to its "The Coffeehouse" station and finding it kinda awesome, actually.

When I'm not signed in to Yahoo!, I enjoy listening to Pandora, which allows one to customize one's own stations. I meet all kinds of new and heretofore unheard-of (to me) artists via Pandora and LAUNCHcast, all from the convenience of my desk.

By the by, I'm being paid nothing by either Yahoo! or Pandora to promote their services, although I can't say that I would turn down an honorarium for my unsolicited advertising on their behalf. I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'.

No comments:

Post a Comment