Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2008

January in North Dakota?!

Brrrr! It's the heart of winter in North Dakota, and our yard is icy and snowy, just as you'd expect it to be this time of year, isn't it?

Oh, wait, let me back up a few steps:

What? Where did that green grass come from? Let me back up a little bit more:

Well, that's just crazy. Where's all the snow and ice?! I'll just check in the side yard:

This is ridiculous! Surely there must be some snow in the back yard:

This is our life in Dickinson, North Dakota. Yes, North Dakota! In January!

3 comments:

  1. I do remember snow and cold from my childhood, so I KNOW it can get cold here, too....just not as consistently cold as the rest of the state! In fact, I've been wearing my fall jacket since we got back from visiting all of our friends on the "cold" side of the state! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean.....it gets cold here in Omaha too....but usually bounces back up to a nice warm temperature again. The snow I was telling you about is almost gone now! It's been melting for the last 6 days....I didn't need a jacket at all a couple of days ago. And I thought the same thing...January in Nebraska? Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Moberg Family! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! By the pictures it looks like you had a great Christmas! I started sending out cards and then got lazy so please forgive me but you were all in my thoughts- always! I just had to let you know that I finally realized I could get to your blog from the Morey blog - yes I am a little slow but now I will check in more often. I love to look at the pictures - it makes me miss everyone! Susan Lynn have the girls give your dad hugs and tell him they are all from me!
    Love and kisses Jake

    ReplyDelete