Pages

Friday, March 30, 2007

Parent Locator Update #4

When last we left our vagabond retirees, they were in Casa Grande, AZ. I think in the meantime they've been to Benson, AZ, and probably some other places, too. However, since hitting the road, Dad and Beverly have been mostly incommunicado, so I can't be sure. I have today's locator update only thanks to my sister Sandy, who finally was able to reach them by phone. They are now at . . .

. . . Roswell, NM. Yes, land of extraterrestrials, government secrets, and North Dakotan seniors in motorhomes.


They may be there until Tuesday and then start meandering northward, but they have the luxury of time, so they're not committed to anything . . . and I have the disability of lack of communication from them, so I don't really know. If I hear anything further about their itinerary, I'll post it here.

Meanwhile, keep your eyes peeled for their motorhome at an RV campground near you!

3 comments:

  1. I'm just going to venture a guess that as soon as news of our current weather situation (snow, snow, and up to 12 inches of snow predicted for today!!!) they'll change their minds about heading north and stick with their southern locations for a while yet. That's what I'd do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad said the reason they are staying in Roswell is because of the weather that's been predicted all over. So they decided to take their time heading northward. I guess I don't blame them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in a show right now about farmers and aliens and Roswell, NM! :)
    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete