Pages

Saturday, December 05, 2009

Letters to Santa

Nope, no Scandinavian Saturday this week, either, Faithful Reader (background details). Instead Susan and I will eat at the St. Anthony Hall for her school's faculty Christmas party (remember last year's?). Next week's not looking good for my getting back into the kitchen, either; we've been invited to a party at a friend's house. Stay tuned.

In other news, last night Susan had the girls write their letters to Santa Claus. Before we drop them in the post, would you like to read those letters? Of course you would.

Hillary, age 8

Merry Christmas!

Dear Santa,

I have been very good! I really don't know what I want for Christmas. Pretty much all I could have asked for has already been given to me!

My Wish List

  1. a mystery book (any kind)
  2. a cell phone
  3. anything

Thank you very much,

Hillary Ann Moberg

[At the bottom of the letter, she drew pictures of Santa, our Christmas tree, and everyone in our family and wrote, beside Suzanna and Abigail's pictures, "Older sisters were good, too!"]

Abigail, age 10

Dear Santa,

I think I have been good this year. If you should wish to grant my wish, for Christmas I would like to have a fountain pen with an ink pot or a calligraphy pen. I would like anything else, as well. Whatever I receive will be wonderful!

Sincerely,

Abigail G.

Suzanna, nearly 12

Dear Santa,

I haven't been super-good this year. I've been pretty mean to my sisters; but if you feel like giving me anything, here is a list of presents I like.

My Christmas Wish List

  1. Nintendo DSi [link]
  2. Aéropostale clothes [link]
  3. UGG boots [link]
  4. a Webkinz chicken [link]
  5. digital camera
  6. winter coat for Sophie, shoes for Sophie, a real baby car seat/carrier [Sophie is one of her baby dolls]
  7. jeans
  8. organizer for my closet

You should not feel pressured to give me any of this, but I would appreciate it.

Love,

Suzanna Moberg

No comments:

Post a Comment