Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Carnival Fun (Without Kathy Lee Gifford)

Today's guest blogger is Suzanna:

Today I went to a carnival with my friend Brooke and her two parents, Scott and Dawn. We didn't go to the carnival right away. We went to Wal-Mart to get Dawn's paycheck. Then we went to KFC/A&W where Brooke and I shared a big box meal. After that, we went to Brooke's house and put on makeup and played with her two rabbits, Thumper and Allison. After that, we were ready to go, so Dawn showed us how to make pinch pots on the way to Dairy Queen, where we had a snack. When we got to the carnival, we got bracelets so we didn't have to pay for any of the games. There was a ride called the Spider, and right after I ate, I went on that twice in a row. There was also a ride called Mean Machine; I liked that ride the most. We played many, many games. We had some cotton candy and went on the ferris wheel. My shoes broke right before we went home, so Dawn went and bought me some new ones so we could stay at the carnival some more. I really liked the carnival, and I was glad that Brooke brought me.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like Suzanna's friend's mom gave them each a wad of clay for them to pinch and mold into a palm-sized cup. After the cup shape was formed, they rubbed it with water to smoothe the inside and then let it dry. The resulting hardened pot can be used to hold a potted flower or barrettes or paper clips or . . .

    ReplyDelete