Pages

Friday, September 04, 2009

My Five-Year Anniversary!

Didja realize that Pensive? No, Just Thinking is five years old today?! Yeah, it's been awhile since I first fired this thing up to record my thoughts about the goings-on in my life. Feeling nostalgic? Let's reminisce:
  • Five years ago, I was recovering from the exhausting first days of the school year.
  • Four years ago, I was (surprise, surprise) recovering from the exhausting first days of the school year.
  • Three years ago, I was whining about the never-ending home improvement projects that we undertook upon moving into our new house.
  • Two years ago, I was looking back on previous years.
  • One year ago, I was telling tales about a party that we had attended, about the girls' hectic schedule of weekly activities, about a university musical for which the girls auditioned, and about our blooming flowers around the yard.

Let's see if this thing is still around five years from now. Will people still be blogging, or will some other innovation have replaced blogs? Time will tell!

1 comment: