Pages

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Happy Birthday, "Pensive? No, Just Thinking"!

Three years ago today, I started this humble little Web log ("blog"), writing basically for an audience of two (my wife and me). Gradually my students discovered it and started to read and comment, and even later my family and friends took note and started checking in from time to time.

(Note: There are still some of you who "lurk," reading but never commenting to let me know that you've visitied. You are pure evil!)

So what was on my mind on this day three years ago? Come back in time with me and revisit, if you will, that inaugural post, curious reader.

P.S. Two years ago, I was pooped! One year ago on this date, I posted nothing.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for that trip back in time. It was a good reminder of things that we appreciate about your current job, and how much I'm enjoying my current school assignment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lurking...it's an adrenaline rush. Kind of like stalking...but in world wide web form!
    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete