Pages

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Total Knock Out

This spring Susan planted a rose bush in one of the flower beds in our back yard.  It's called The Knock Out Rose, and it has done really well.  Wanna see some photos?




It is touted as requiring "little to no maintenance," which sounds good to me, although I don't know what kind of "maintenance" other types of rose bushes require (regular oil changes?).  More mystifying is this descriptor: "self-cleaning."  I can understand how ovens and dogs are self-cleaning, but a rose bush?!  I don't get it.

But it surely is lovely.

2 comments:

  1. It is so pretty! I hope that it survives the winter and does as well next year...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the year that it's "getting settled." Next year I bet it gets very full and has many more blooms. I love the vivid colors that it has!

    ReplyDelete