Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Happy Birthday, Buddy!

Today's guest blogger: my sister Cathy!


Buddy is the black-and-white kitty on the left. My nearly 14-year-old Spooky is the black kitty on the right. He's (Buddy) my "little old man," and she's (Spooky) my little "chub-a-loni." This photo was taken when they were both staring at the plate of food on my lap. Today marks the birthday of my oldest kitty, Buddy. Not so amazing, right? Well, Buddy is 20 years old today! Now that's amazing to me! He's thin, walks carefully, and still receives I.V. treatments twice a day (for kidney disease) but is doing well and still plays. In fact, he was chasing me through the house again just this past Sunday! I'm impressed with the little guy. :-)

P.S. Hey, Cathy, tell my faithful readers how you decided upon May 15 as Buddy's birthday.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! What a surprise to open your page and see this today!
    Well, Little Brother...I can tell by your request for my comment that you remember how I decided to choose May 15th as Buddy's birthday.
    In(What was it, 1988?--Holy cow!)I traveled home, to North Dakota, for your high school graduation. I brought Buddy with me, on that flight/trip home. I knew, from the veterinarian's guess, that Buddy would be about 1 year old that May. So I picked your graduation day as his birthday. Simple, yet sweet...don't you think? ;-) Love you!

    ReplyDelete