Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2007

I'm Back

"Where have you been?" you may be wondering, due to the absence of posts this week. I was on the road again for another conference. This one was a student affairs conference at the Wellness Center at the University of North Dakota in Grand Forks. (Sorry, Grand Cities friends: no time for socializing, so you didn't get any calls from me this time.) It featured very worthwhile workshops on the student affairs profession as well as on assessment and budgeting in university student affairs. It also gave me an opportunity to get to know better some colleagues from my own campus.

The setting was very impressive. Go ahead--click on the Wellness Center link above. It's a fantastic facility, and I was happy to have gotten a tour midway through the conference. Following the final workshop session, we also got a tour of the American Indian Student Services Center, another new facility that was impressive to see.

2 comments:

  1. I missed you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you could have a conference in Arkansas? I know it's a pretty awful place and all but I would drive to visit you!
    ~Tiffany

    ReplyDelete